Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help nmn po....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help nmn po.... on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:47 pm

zai1312

Arresto Menor
hi... im zai 28 yrs old...
just want to know if someone can sue me estafa here's the story...
she gave me products like make up, perfumes etc. for me to sell and she said its for me and my family to have extra income.. i dont even ask her for these products now she is asking me to pay all what she given me if not she will sue me...

View user profile

2 Re: help nmn po.... on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
ofcorx simpleng comon sense. she/he give you this product to sell. and what he/she mean for you to have extra income is for the interest you can get after you sell the said product. but not to sell it and take it all. ofcorx need mo s akanya yun i remit.

View user profile

3 Re: help nmn po.... on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:03 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
zai1312 wrote:hi... im zai 28 yrs old...
just want to know if someone can sue me estafa here's the story...
she gave me products like make up, perfumes etc. for me to sell and she said its for me and my family to have extra income.. i dont even ask her for these products now she is asking me to pay all what she given me if not she will sue me...

I believed that your transaction is based on TRUST AGREEMENT, whereby, the owner of the goods(make-up, perfumes, kikay things)temporarily gave to you with an agreement/conditions that:

1. If These GOODS are sold, the proceeds shall be remitted to the owner OR

2. If unsold, you SHOULD return the goods.

Now, if you did not comply with ANY of these conditions, then you are liable for ESTAFA.

On the otherhand, in order for you to relieved from any criminal or civil liability, i would suggest to return the goods/products to the owner.

View user profile

4 Re: help nmn po.... on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:46 pm

zai1312

Arresto Menor
ayaw nya po isoli ko products na hindi p nsell gusto nya pay ako 30thou un dw value ng pinadala sa akin nkadeposit n ako ng almost 20thou s account nya at every mgdedeposit ako nagpapadala cya ng products ulit... gusto p nya n agad ko ipadala pera... she told me sakin n un to start my own online business then bigla mgmessage galit i dont know why ngalit at naniningil plus threatening n dedemanda ako if di mgbabayad madami dw cya conection may kaya at mapera kc cya....

View user profile

5 Re: help nmn po.... on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:03 am

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
you have the rights to refuse sa mga offer nya. the best thing to do is dnt recieve any delivery from him/her and stop comunicating. just refuse and ignore. once you recieve the items, she can sue you for that case because you recieve.

View user profile

6 Re: help nmn po.... Today at 6:21 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum