Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Concubinage on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:07 pm


Prision Mayor
Hello po! gusto ko lng po tulungan ung kaibigan ko who is living with a married man with one kid na sila, she is single. Question po ay: pwde po bang idemanda ung friend ko ng wife ng man? 15 yrs na po silang nagsasama at supportado naman po ng man ung legal family nia na paminsan minsan nanggugulo kapag nadelay ang support at nagthreat pa ng demanda ung friend ko. Wla po bang pasubali ang batas na with the knowledge of the legal wife who is getting support with her children losing her right to sue after knowing that her husband iscommitting concubinage since the beginning? Is there a time frame that she loses her right to sue after knowing the fact, i.e. po sa couple who lost contact with each other after 7 years they can contract another marriage? Salamat po kc po 15 yrs ng nanggugulo ung orig, lalo na ngaun po eh naaksidente sa saudi ung man at no puede magwork pa at siguro wla na ring maisupport sa orig nia. Please help po... thanks again po.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum