Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights for voluntary resigned employee.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rights for voluntary resigned employee. on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:17 am

Arresto Menor
Nagpasa po ako ng resignation last feb 12 and as 1 month notice it will take effect on mar 12, sabi ng HR dun pa lang magstart yung clearance processing and it takes 45 days.Legal po ba na 45 days ang clearance processing? My rights na po ba ko na makuha ang certificate of employment and training certificates ko after my 1 month notice? Ano po ba yung mga karapatan ko bilang voluntary resigned employee?

View user profile

2 Re: Rights for voluntary resigned employee. on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:54 am

the only standard is a reasonable time, and imo, 45 days is a reasonable time to conclude the processing

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Rights for voluntary resigned employee. on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi! I resigned last dec.. And nakakuha pa po ako ng sweldo sa atm ko nung january and part of feb. pero nung feb 28 tnwagan ako ng hr at kinausapan na ibalik ko daw un pera kung hndi hnd daw ako mkkpagclearancw at hindi ko daw mkkuha ang cert of employment ko. I worked for 1 year and 2 months pero sb nila wala daw backpay n mkkuha dhil contractual lng daw ako. What should i do?

View user profile

4 Re: Rights for voluntary resigned employee. on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:29 pm

@Yats, the money is just a small matter; it can be earned once again.

It turned out the Accounting Department made a mistake with the remittance of your last wage plus Pro-rata.

Return it to them without question.

You need your supporting papers more.

You will find a better paying job.

Grass is always greener on the other side.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum