Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Absence without notice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Absence without notice on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:24 pm

sally ty

Arresto Menor

I would like to ask what's the best action when your teacher didnt report for two days without notice. Is it alright to terminate the contract of employment of the said teacher.. He opted not to report for work because i was not able to give his salary on time, but I did talked to him that I will give the salary 2-3 after we've talked. But he did not report for work, lots of students was affected due to his absence.
Please advise me what to do.. Its been two days already that he didnt report for work. What should I do?

View user profile

2 Re: Absence without notice on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Its too harsh if you terminate his services by cancelling the contract of employement.

Just give him an infraction/reprimand as to his wrong doings. Call or Send SMS to Him, and advice him to report. IF still, he repeatedly fails to report, then, that is now a valid reason or ground to terminate his service together with the contract.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum