Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mitch gallo

Arresto Menor
Hi!i just need an advice and i hope some one could help me. The case a filed already has a resolution which is in favor of me. It says that the other party is liable for the crime of reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property. All i need to know is whats the next step that I should do so that I can claim the amount of payment i filed for the damages it has done to my car? Do i need to get a lawyer and file a case? And what does it mean if it says that "no bail is required in this case" , i hope anyone can give me advice.thank you.

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Wait for 15 days, then, if no appeal taken by the other party, then you may go to the court rendering that decision and ask for execution of such judgment, in order for you to claim.

No need to get a lawyer, the case is already filed and eventually, the court already rendered a decision.

no bail required means that the other party can STILL exercise his liberty/movements/locomotion without restrictions by the court EVEN there is a criminal case pending filed against him/her.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum