Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change of surnam

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change of surnam on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:05 am


Arresto Menor
noong pinanganak ko po ung anak ko mgkahiwalay kami ng father ng bata so ang gamit na surname ng baby ko ay akin. ngayon po ay magkasama na kmi ulit ng ama ng anak ko, gusto sana namin na isunod na sa pangalan nya ang bata. magagawan pa ba ng paraan pra magamit ng anak ko ang apelyido ng tatay nya?

View user profile

2 Re: change of surnam on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:29 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Have him execute affidavit of acknowledgment of paternity and the affidavit authorizing to use the surname of the father.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum