Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ano po ang dapat gawin?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ano po ang dapat gawin? on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:07 pm

gud day po, my tanong po ako tungkol sa lupa na minana ng lola ko at mga kapatid nya sa magulang nila, gusto po kasi ng lola ko na ipamana nya sa akin ang parte nya,habang buhay pa sya. kaya lang hindi pa ito nahati.wala na po kasi ang mama at papa at only child po ako, ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin? pls.. tulungan nyo po ako.

View user profile

2 Re: ano po ang dapat gawin? on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:20 pm


I assume that all of the concerned parties are in agreement as to such settlement. Accordingly, you must all execute a public instrument or a Deed of Extrajudicial Settlement stating therein how you wish to divide the property among yourselves.

Once you have executed the instrument and had the same authenticated, the instrument must be filed in the office of the register of deeds at Davao. (PM me if you are not from Davao)

The fact of the extra-judicial settlement must be published in a newspaper of general circulation in the province where the property is situated, once a week for three consecutive weeks.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum