Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forced to steal to live???

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 forced to steal to live??? on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:53 pm

trevzjam007

Arresto Menor
hi, im currently in a situation were i am unemployed and my older sister is refusing to help me out on finding a job even refusing to help me with medication and food only at times does she give me money for me to eat. i have lost weight due to not eating. now since i am in a tight spot i am thinking or maybe forced to sell her pc for me to vacate our house, find a job and survive. since i really have no idea what to do right now. i already spoke to her about helping me out but she said she doesn't care anymore. my question is can she file a case against me? will it affect my future work? and is this the only way out for me? thanks your help is much appreciated.

View user profile

2 Re: forced to steal to live??? on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:35 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Its not her job to find you a job! and you cannot force your siblings to take care of you! if you steal then you will face consequences! stealing is an offence and it will be recorded on your NBI records and of course it will affect your future work! why would you sell her pc to start with?

trevzjam007 wrote:hi, im currently in a situation were i am unemployed and my older sister is refusing to help me out on finding a job even refusing to help me with medication and food only at times does she give me money for me to eat. i have lost weight due to not eating. now since i am in a tight spot i am thinking or maybe forced to sell her pc for me to vacate our house, find a job and survive. since i really have no idea what to do right now. i already spoke to her about helping me out but she said she doesn't care anymore. my question is can she file a case against me? will it affect my future work? and is this the only way out for me? thanks your help is much appreciated.

View user profile

3 Re: forced to steal to live??? on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:24 am

trevzjam007

Arresto Menor
thanks for replying. i know, it's not my intent to force her to go find me a job or take care of me. I was asking her to lend me money for me to get a job so that i wouldn't be a burden and offered to pay it back but she doesn't want to. for the pc part, well that's what i'm thinking as the "last thing to do" which i know is bad even if i pay it back.

View user profile

4 Re: forced to steal to live??? on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:48 am

jd888

Find a part time job at a Cafeteria or Restaurant, you will get paid and have food provision at the same time.

Poverty is not a reason to commit crime.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum