Good day to all and God bless you. I hope to get some advice on legal implication on children from a a first and second wife of a person.
Here is the background of the story
A person(MrA) was married to WifeA and they got 3 children. WifeA died young and MrA married a a second time to WifeB and got 3 children as well. MrA has some property (Property-A)with WifeA during the marriage. WifeA has inherited some property from her family as well (PropertyB).
Before MrA and WifeB died, they make a written "Will" detailing how they want all their children (6 of them) will divide PropertyA and all all other properties they acquire during the length of the marriage(PropertyC). MrA and WifeB has long died some 30-40 years ago.
Now, I would like to ask the following
1. Who has the rights to inherit PropertyA
2. Who has the right to inherit PropertyB
3. Who has the right to inherit PropertyC
4. Does the "Will" written and signed by MrA and WifeB before they died (in six copies given to each of the six siblings) legal and enforceable?
5. What should be the proper division on all these properties should MrA has not executed any "Will" before he pass away?
Any insight is highly appreciated .
Thank you very much