Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

islamic weeding and civil weeding

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 islamic weeding and civil weeding on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:59 pm

janel

Arresto Menor
after the islamic wedding ba pwede magpakasal ulit sa civil?at kung pwede poh valid po din ba ang kasal sa civil kahit kasal na sa islam?thank you poh!

View user profile

2 Re: islamic weeding and civil weeding on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:02 pm

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
What's your purpose of getting civil marriage?

View user profile

3 Re: islamic weeding and civil weeding on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:22 pm

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
how many marriage do you really want? if you want to be married in islam way? you have to reverted first or even yung lalake lng. then it will be valid once may atleast 2 witnesses and a reg mutawa or uztadz will do the ceremony. and you can also do it in civil way kung kya mo mag provide ng cenomar. try mo din sa jehovas witness mag pakasal. an elder will allowed you just submit and present your cenomar. ganun din sa iglesia ni cristo basta kailanagan kabisado nyo ang doctrina.. then try mo na din sa christian, orthodox christian at sa trinitarian christian. may mga regosterd na pastor at liscens na maka pag kasal sa dalwang tao na nag iibigan. same req din yun sa civil. or even sa judge pwde din. try mo na din sa 7th heaven pakasal o kya sa sabatista. tapos pakasal naman kayu sa mormons basta se to it lng na naka attend kayu sa church nila atleast 12 weeks. try nyo din sa hinduism basta maniwala kayu sa reincarnition at wag kayong kakain ng beef and anything na may flesh and blood. then paksal kayu sa roman catholic. then sa budhist if you want. try mo lahat at gamitin ang lahat ng sacred religion for your own interest.

View user profile

4 Re: islamic weeding and civil weeding on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:02 pm

attyLLL

just have another ceremony akin to a renewal of vows

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum