Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLease help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PLease help on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:08 am


Arresto Menor
I ventured into a franchise of retail of printing materials here at Baguio City. We have signed an agreement with the owner of printing shop here. But the agreement was not yet notarized by an attorney. However, the investee have given a hand written receipt of cash as proof of my investment. However, the owner of the business does not give full support as she is busy with her other business. And aside from the cash investment of two hundred thousand pesos, she borrowed cash from me worth of fifty five thousand pesos to fund the purchase of shirts. It took time for her to return the partial amount of 35,000. Now, I am asking her to return the amount of twenty thousand pesos. She issued me a check but I later found out that her checking account was already closed. And now, she is at Manila. I also want her to return the money which I have invested. What will I do?

Last edited by y_estolas on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: PLease help on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:15 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Two Options

1. file a criminal case for estafa and violation of BP22(bouncing cheques) OR

2. file a civil case for collection of sum of money, but demand must precede.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum