Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unfaithful partner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 unfaithful partner on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:58 am


Arresto Menor
good day. i was told that meron po palang free legal advice 32,from pangasinan, married with 2kids.i am seeking help and needed answers to my questions regarding betrayal, lies, infidelity.
last year around august and september, my husband met an 18y/o woman in Caoayan City,Isabela who works in a videoke bar. ang akala ko, it just ended there. but few days passed, they still continued seeing each other until they agreed to settle and live together for nearly 2months. my husband leaves pangasinan every monday and goes home every friday that is why i never have found out this betrayal ng region2 po kasi sya nakadestino.just this january the other woman texted my husband hanggang sa malaman ko po ang lahat. now, our relationship became unhealthy, my eldest who is now entering high school seminary to become a priest one day no longer has the cheer and enthusiasm to go on with his other words,the problem created a tremendous impact for all of us.
now, my concern sir/maam,is i really wanted to file a case against that woman.

1.)on what grounds or ano pong kaso ang pwede kong ihabla sa babae sa ginawa nila at saan po ako pwede lumapit o humingi ng tulong?
2.)what are the procedures in doing so?
3.)i forgot to mention that i have no plans na kasuhan ang asawa ko, for the sake of saving our family,is it possible na yung babae lang po ang gusto kong kasuhan?

i hope you will consider my case.i am eagerly waiting for your would really be a big help for us.
thank you very much.

Last edited by merylmariano on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing of word)

View user profile

2 Re: unfaithful partner on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:59 pm


if you can prove the existence of their relationship, you can file a complaint for damages

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum