Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my live in partner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my live in partner on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:35 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi i have this concern, i have a live in partner and its been 3 years already but he keep on hitting me physically, emotionally as well.He is the father of my child but his not supporting our child. Our baby is in mindanao with my parents, now were here n cebu and about to separate, but pls i need an advice. He always told me that he does not have any obligation towards me and our child because were not married. I just want him to be aware about his obligations towards my child, he keeps on denying the child for in fact he even signed in the child's birth certificate. thank u.

View user profile

2 Re: my live in partner on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:36 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Go to your respective barangay, where you currently lived and ask for either:

1.barangay protection order (BPO),
2.temporary protection order (TPO) and
3.permanent protection order (PPO)

with a prayer or directing/commanding your live-in partner to provide support to you and to your baby.

If still, that battering(hitting you physically or emotionally) continues OR at your option, you may file a case to him for violation of Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum