Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my live in partner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my live in partner on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi i have this concern, i have a live in partner and its been 3 years already but he keep on hitting me physically, emotionally as well.He is the father of my child but his not supporting our child. Our baby is in mindanao with my parents, now were here n cebu and about to separate, but pls i need an advice. He always told me that he does not have any obligation towards me and our child because were not married. I just want him to be aware about his obligations towards my child, he keeps on denying the child for in fact he even signed in the child's birth certificate. thank u.

View user profile

2 Re: my live in partner on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:43 pm


Arresto Menor
pls i realy need an advice and what actions do i need to take, i wanna know my rights as well. his been treating me like a trash, every time we have a fight he keeps on hitting me especially my head and now i always have severe head aches and been to neurologist lately.this is too much, and i want to teach him a lesson. will wait for reply thanks or u can txt me on my number 09334481597 am busy at work and am not always online. thank u

View user profile

3 Re: my live in partner on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:50 pm


before going on to the legal remedies, don't you think you should think about protecting yourself by living elsewhere?

send him a demand letter for support then file a complaint for economic violence. if he hurts you, go to a hospital and have your injuries documented into a medical certificate

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum