Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enforcing agreements for farm sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Enforcing agreements for farm sale on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:37 pm


Arresto Menor
The seller and I agreed to split BIR tax 50/50. After I paid the full amount and gave seller official receipt, they refused to pay their share. Barangay captain unable to help.

Also, after 12 months, seller still hasn't processed DAR and CARP documents, so I cannot transfer Title.

Can I get enforcement some where?

View user profile

2 Re: Enforcing agreements for farm sale on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 am


Reclusion Temporal
do you have proof of your agreement? such as a provision in your deed of sale? specifically, what kind of bir tax? is that capital gains tax or doc stamp tax?

View user profile

3 Re: Enforcing agreements for farm sale on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:30 am


file a case for specific performance with damages.

View user profile

4 transfer of title name on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:52 pm


Arresto Menor
hello rchrd.. ano ba tamang processing sa pag transfer ng title lot sa pangalan ko?? nkabili kasi kami ng property at hindi pa namin napa transfer sa pangalan ko. ano ba tamang processo????

View user profile

5 Re: Enforcing agreements for farm sale on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:57 pm


Reclusion Temporal
pay first the capital gains tax,doc stamp tax to the BIR. you will then be issued a Certificate Authorizing Registration (CAR). Submit it to the Registry of Deeds along with the Deed of sale and you will be issued a new TCT in your name

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum