Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pls help nman need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pls help nman need advice on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:00 pm


Arresto Menor
Pede po ba maghabol ang dating asawa divorce na po kame ng 1yr at ung bata nasa pangangalaga ko inilipat na po sa pangalan ko hindi nya po tunay na anak nalama nya na hindi tunay na anak nung kame po ay na divorce na ngayon po naghahabol ung ex husband ko isa po na galing sa isang agency na naka pag asawa ng koreano gusto ng asawa ko na bayaran ko cla sa lahat ng mga nagastos nila skin pati sa bata korean citizent na po ako pede po ba ma cancelle ung citizent ko at pati sa bata anu po maaaring maging kaso ko salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: pls help nman need advice on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:10 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You are already governed by Korea's Law on this matter. I just hope that there are lawyer's here who can answer your questions.

My advise, better consult Korean Law practitioner.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum