Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Childrens rights

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Childrens rights on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Grace6

Arresto Menor
Hi I'm a mother of 3 kids, My husband cheated on me with another woman. We are still both living in one roof and I'm planning to file an annulment. He has a good source of income. and I am starting a small business of my own because I was a housewife for 9 years because he didn't want me to work.
I would like to ask kung ano po yung mga rights ng mga anak ko and how much is the legal sustento.

Thank you so much in advance and more power! Smile

View user profile

2 Re: Childrens rights on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:37 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Grace6 wrote:Hi I'm a mother of 3 kids, My husband cheated on me with another woman. We are still both living in one roof and I'm planning to file an annulment. He has a good source of income. and I am starting a small business of my own because I was a housewife for 9 years because he didn't want me to work.
I would like to ask kung ano po yung mga rights ng mga anak ko and how much is the legal sustento.

Thank you so much in advance and more power! Smile

Your children have the rights to have decent food, shelter, clothing and education and all the basic things to survive.

About the support for the father – that will depends on the actual need and the capacity of the provider. It is always recommendable to have a computation of the actual expenses of your kids and then divide it. nasa pag-uusap nyo na mag-asawa kung paano nyo hahatiin.

Or try the formula of California.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum