Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

gay husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 gay husband on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:54 am

Arresto Menor
good day..

my friend ako na married for 6 yrs til now wala pa silang anak both professionals yung husband lives in bicol yun wife live here in manila pero pag nagkikita sila walang nangyayari maraming alibi ang guy one time last december 2013 may nabasa yung wife sa text "bakla din sya tulad mo" not complete content of text matagal na nararamdaman ng wife kita sa kilos at pananalita but husband keep on denying. sobrang naawa ko sa friend ko pag nakikita ko syang umiiyak, now gusto ng wife ng lagal separation ayaw ng husband kasi iniingatan nya pangalan nya ksai teacher what would she do? pls pa advice po.. thanks

roan- manila

View user profile

2 Re: gay husband on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:26 am


she doesn't need his consent to separate from him. she can just move out.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum