Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD SUPPORT on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:50 pm


Arresto Mayor
Hello everyone,

I have concern for my office mate case. She has one child. She is separated with her husband.
Pero hindi na nagbibigay ng support ang asawa nya sa anak nila.
Naghiwalay sila 3 years ago, dahil may ibang babae ang asawa nya.
After nun, hindi na nagsupport dun sa anak nila.
Kung humingi ba ng support, nagdemanda at umabot sa court pde bang hindi magpakita yun office mate ko?
ayaw nya kase makita yun asawa nya.
SUpport lang para sa anak nila ang habol nya.


View user profile

2 Re: CHILD SUPPORT on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:14 pm


Reclusion Perpetua

Tell your friend to send a demand letter first. If the husband ignores the demand to support his child, then your friend’s next move is to file a Petition for Support. However, she needs to appear in court.

For more free legal information about family and marriage, you may visit

View user profile

3 Re: CHILD SUPPORT on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:16 pm


Arresto Mayor
Thank you Atty.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum