Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BCKPAY PLEASE ANSWER PO on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:52 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day sir,

Dati akong employee ng aegis and nag immediate resignation ako because of medical reasons nung december 2012. And di ko maalala kung may pinirmahan ba ako about sa 15 day na deduction daw. Pero prang may pinirmahan nga ako pero unknowingly na ganon pala un. Ngayong kinukuha ko na yun back pay ko may utang pa raw po ako na 4k. Dahil may deduction akong 7500k dahil hinde ako nag render. Ganon po ba tlg yon?

View user profile

2 Re: BCKPAY PLEASE ANSWER PO on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:40 pm


by not giving 30 day notice, the company is entitled to damages. if you feel they are excessive, you can file a money claim at nlrc.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum