Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice how to change surname with acknowledge paternity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day,

My cousin was born on 1979, illigit, on the birthcert, only his mother signed the bcert. But, his bio-father is a foreigner. He already has his passport using his bio-father's surname. He (cousin) now lives abroad with his family.
PROBLEM: He married a Filipina abroad, but the documents he submitted like affidavit of single-hood bears his mother's maiden name. In short, what is in the passport is different from the name upon their marriage. Gusto na ng wife nya na gamitin yung surname nya na nasa passport, problem is dox required for that is the Marriage Certificate. Pero iba nga kasi yung surname, ano po ba dpat gawin dun? Pls help via advise..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum