Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anulllment-witness on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 pm


Arresto Menor
My girlfriend is filipina,seperated for about 10 years. Her anullment procedure is allready 3 years going.
The problem is they are asking her for a witness to proove her claims about maltreatment.
But since it has been such a long time and she moved to other place she cant find any witness.
Honestly getting desperate, is there a way to "find" a witness?

View user profile

2 Re: Anulllment-witness on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:55 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
That would be subornation of perjury.

It is better for her to find witnesses.

View user profile

3 Re: Anulllment-witness on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:11 pm


who moved? witnesses to maltreatment can be house help, the doctors, and relatives who witnessed.

when looking for people, i hate to admit that FB is a good first place to look

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum