Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage Inquiry for Parental Advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marriage Inquiry for Parental Advice on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:20 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day!

Me and my partner for 5yrs wants to get married before he leaves the country this June. I am 23yo and he's 22yo. We have a 3yo son. We are just now aware of this law that people under 25yo will require a parental advice. If no parental advice is issued, then must wait for 90days. His mother is living in Mindanao and cannot sign the parental advice. Also, both my parents are not willing to sign. I am no longer living with them because they're against our relationship. His father is the only person available to sign.

1. Is it okay if only his father were to sign it?
2. Can I secure an affidavit and purge my parents' signatures on it? How about a fake guardian?
3. What are other methods available?
4. How many months is CENOMAR valid? We have it issued on Feb. 15, 2013.

I am hoping for your response. Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum