Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sexual harassment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 sexual harassment on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:23 am

Arresto Menor
gud day. i need legal advice on this matter im about to tell.

we are OFWs whose currently out of the country and staying in one roof.

though this is not our first time to go abroad so we have certain rules amongst ourselves po.

we separated rooms of the girls from the boys.

now, 2 girls transferred to the boys room which is more spacious.

girl A suggested to girl B to transfer room since it was crowded on their room (as A's reason for xfering)

since we are a group of OFWs , we tend to keep ourselves happy in a way of jokes and "kulitan".

since A and B was on the boys room, just like kids do, they did matchmaking. and started calling "bhe".

im naming boys as J and Q.

girl A is partnered with J.

that same night,while J is sleeping already, girl A asks for sweetness from J. asking J to hug her since she wanted to be cuddled with embrace.

and so the incident happened.

J was able to touch sensitive parts of girl A's body.

girl A said to J whispering "J, stop. u have a daughter back in manila. just think of her and go to sleep"

there was no force applied during that scene, i mean, walang pilitan na naganap. no scream. no violent commotion or anything.

after 2 days, things went bad between girl A and all other members of the group.

then she started accusing J for sexual harassment.

she started making damaging posts on facebook. grave messages on whatsapp and facebook as well.

also accusing me of murder.
accussing girl C of double murder.
accusing our group leader of grave threat , murder , physical abuse.

actually , im not sure if it is safe to say, she, girl A, has mental breakdown. she thinks differently. she acts differently. she went to stores here in malaysia to ask for a sim card, when refused, she started tearing leaflets apart. walking barefooted. she took all her luggages to the police station and reported us, as murderers. left her luggages there, she have blood stains on her shorts/jeans as described by some witnesses, then we remembered she just had her period.

when our employer here went looking for her, she was described as "gone crazy" by our bosses here.

upon seeing her back on our work place, she was shouting all over the place.

walked barely naked at our dressing room saying "sasali ako ng Bb. Pilipinas pagbalik ko ng pinas"

by that time we already called the attention of her family , and our manager, which is her sister at the same time.

her sister arrived , and we talked. our conversations and testimonials were recorded.

now i would like to know if girl A could file sexual harasment to J? even she was the one who came to J's room. and "naglambing" to J?

and wat could we file against girl A since she have accused us for murder and other false accusations?

even posted in facebook and on whatsapp?

and what is the chances on filing cases against a mentally ill person?

thanks you so much for your help.

best regards to all

View user profile

2 Re: sexual harassment on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 am

Reclusion Perpetua
if girl A is proven of being mentally ill?. its pointless to file a libel case on her. anyway, i dnt see such a worry things on a situations aside from the risk of living under the same roof with a person like girl-A. if girl-A charge a case of sexual harrasment againts mr.J? witnesses and testimonilas can help a lot to clear her accuxations.

the best thing to do is let her go under phych examination.

practical advice.
trabaho ang ipinunta nyo jan, wag ipamuhay at gawing excuses ang pagiging tao lng na nag kakamali at lumalampas sa limitations. isiping may mga pamilya sa pinas na nag hihintay. ang libido ay pananadaliang saya lang. ilang segundo o minuto marahil?. pero wla ng mas sasaya pa kung makikitang nasa maayos at masaya ang mga mahal s abuhay at may malinis na dangal sa mata ng lipunan at maipag mamalking moral kahit sa sarili man lng. walang naging masaya o umasenso o pinag pala. sa mga taong nag papatalo sa tukso at digta ng kaaway. mahirap labanan ang ganyang pag kakaton lalo na at nasa paligid lamang ito. dahil tayo na din ang nag sasabi, na tayoy tao lamang na nag kakamali at may sadyang kahinaan. subalit kung nanaisin mo itong iwasan at malabanan? maraming paraan kung gugustuhin. dahil sa isang maling pag kakaton at kahinaan. buong pag katao natin ang naka baon sa putikan sa usaping moralidad na nadungisan ng dahil pag papa ubaya o pagiging mahina.

anong konek? toink:)

View user profile

3 Re: sexual harassment on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 am

Prision Mayor
Very well said @Raheemerick..

And for Rikimaru, as early as now, mas maganda na gumawa na kayo ng hakbang regarding that matter.. Hindi natin alam kung ano ba ang tumatakbo sa utak ni girl A kaya do some preventive precautions asap..

Godbless to all of us..

View user profile

4 Re: sexual harassment Today at 4:24 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum