Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancellation and Refund

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cancellation and Refund on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:48 am

Arresto Menor
Seeking for an advice about sa situation ko now, Ordered a wedding gown and gave 20K initial deposit but ang price ng gown is 40K but will just pay the other half once finish product na. Was promised it'll be done in time pro ilang beses na sya ng promised pro months later, very few emails, 4 pictures lng ang na send and was even asking for another 10K for additional pra dw ma continue nya pg gwa ng dress ko. My wedding has been postpone twice for one of the reason of not having my gown here, as I live overseas. First week of Feb his last promised was to get it done on March 8 and will send it over, but nkalipas na ang March 8 no emails, replies or pics, wala lahat. So, I have considered to just cancel my order and was asking for a refund. He left me no choice, I have so many reasons why I had to cancel my order, first was not being treated properly as a client, no professionalism, lack of communication where in the first place he was aware I live overseas. Now, he replied days later and said he will just cancel my order, even if the gown is done and there will be no refund and I should consider what I have done?
I mean it didn't make any sense, bkit sya pa ang prang naagrabyado? No apologies, no explanations and right after he sent that msg he blocked on Fb and hasn't response sa last email ko na, if ready na tlga ung gown then send detailed pictures, give me my balance, and have it ready for pick up, I will just send someone over to pick it up.

Di ko po alam ang next step na dapat kong gwin, I mean aside sa 20k which isn't a small amount of money, the way he treated me as a client and no dress on my wedding day. Kung cno mn po pwede mg advice skin wat mabuti gwin?
Salamat po..

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum