Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:47 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day po.

On 2009, I and the illegitimate father of my child signed a Written Agreement at PAO Manila regarding our child's monthly support every end of the month.

There had been delays in the monthly bank deposits; sometimes, a week, sometimes 2 weeks. There had been an attempt of the father to deposit only half of the agreed amount. I can feel that there is an attempt NOW, not to make a deposit at all. The famous excuse, "kapos" or "medyo gipit lang" or "may sakit ang baby niya with a woman she just married."

Just today, his mom and I were exchanging sms. They do not know our exact address since the time we moved out of Manila. We only have a meeting place near their home (the barangay office where his mom works as a secretary), and everytime we go there, the illegitimate father just would not show up. Only once, did it happen that he has shown his face.

I am a full-time mom, hence, no work. There is no one to take care of my child except me. We are staying in my brother's house and just being supported financially by my parents. The illegitimate father is a band member, although I have no idea where his gigs are and his schedules were and he would not tell.

What can I do?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum