Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to file case my husband in quatar

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to file case my husband in quatar on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:13 pm

jovy908

Arresto Menor
we are legaly married last year in saudi now my husband asign in quatar and link to another woman who was his co worker in quatar i heard rightnow there living together .his girl live in surgao philippines my husband also pilipino.what step i should do pls help ,im here in saudi.need advise asap

View user profile

2 Re: how to file case my husband in quatar on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:19 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua
Hi jovy908,

What do you want to do? Are you planning to file petition for legal separation or annulment?

For more free legal information about family and marriage, you may visit www.domingo-law.com

View user profile http://www.domingo-law.com

3 Re: how to file case my husband in quatar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:50 pm

attyLLL

and you should have reported the marriage to the PH embassy so it can be recorded at the NSO

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: how to file case my husband in quatar on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:24 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
jovy908 wrote:we are legaly married last year in saudi now my husband asign in quatar and link to another woman who was his co worker in quatar i heard rightnow there living together .his girl live in surgao philippines my husband also pilipino.what step i should do pls help ,im here in saudi.need advise asap

Qatar is just next door to Saudi ! scan and email your authenticated marriage certificate to this email address or if you wish to call or write to them via snail mail all the details are below;

Philippines Embassy , Qatar

Villa # 7 A1 Eithar Street Saha 2, West Bay Area
P.O. Box 24900 Doha, Qatar
Phone: +974-4831-585
Fax: +974-483-1595
Email:
doha.pe@dfa.gov.ph
phiemb@dohape.com.qa
dohape@yahoo.com

Let them know your full name, your husband's full name etc as much information you should say it all on your email!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum