Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finding a good Attorney in Philippines and Pampanga,Manila

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello everyone

I'm from Australia and have been married to a girl from Philippines since 2007, I found out my wife was seeing someone there while I was abroad and she became pregnant to her boyfriend and tried to hide her pregnancy and was planning to fool me so I would support her in a Apartment which I knew her boyfriend would stay while I was abroad together with the child, I'm lucky I found out early and I only supported her for a couple of years.

I filed a Adultery case against them with a Attorney who I thought was going to be quick and good and treat me honest. well it is 2013 and nothing has been done except that the arrest warrant is in the court archives. between that time I joined Rotary in Philippines where my Attorney is a member and helped support local schools, special needs people etc.. All that time my Attorney just kept on telling me to wait and the case will go on.

My wife was still in the local area but my Attorney did not do anything in trying to arrest her by informing the police etc.. Now my wife and her boyfriend have fled to Samar and I know exactly where they are staying and are being hidden by there relations and her sister husband who is from England. My Attorney will not do anything so I have no contact with him now.

I have spent a great deal of money when I first retained my Attorney without anymore results, I done most of the leg work in finding which doctor and clinic she went for check ups and where she had her first child. My Attorney become not interested in going on with the Adultery case but failed to tell me.

There is more to the story About my Attorney but I cannot mention it here.

What I need is a well connected Attorney who will help me with justice and do what he says he will do in a short amount of time. I need an Attorney who knows well connected high in all areas of occupations in Luzon area etc.. Pampanga, Manila etc and Also Samar etc. my Attorney has all the papers from the Adultery case and the Arrest warrant is in the court house under Archives.

look forward in a reply from any Attorney, I will be in Philippines in June 2013 to have a meeting.

I travel to the Philippines 1,2 and 3 times a year depending on my vacation time and work,

Regards to eveyone.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum