Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

tenanted land

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 tenanted land on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:07 am

perlz

Arresto Menor
My Tita owned one title for 7.3 hectares of agricultural land. Ang .3ha dito ay tinitirhan ng mga land tenants na nagtrabaho dati sa mga tita for a generation already.

She sold 7has and gave the whole title to the new owner, Mr. A. She, however, explained that the land where the tenants live were not included in the sale. She also explained that since it's only a small portion of the land, there was no need to issue a new title. This tenancy explanation was only all verbal agreement between the 2 of them (they were good friends).

Tita already died 10 years ago. Mr. T (now late 70s)also sold 2 years ago the land he bought from tita. Just like my tita did, he gave the same one title to the new owner, Mrs. B. He didn't explain, however, the tenancy situation. Because she was given the whole 7.3has title, Mrs. B is claiming now that she also owns the remaining .3, and she wants to eject all the current tenants because she wants to choose her own people.

Questions:

-- What should the tenants do to prove that the .3has was not included in the original sale beginning my tita's time?

-- Given that verbal agreement lang between my tita and Mr. T, what should Mr. T do to prove 7has lang binenta nya?

Mukhang may word of honor noon unang panahon, ano? Wink
Thoughts/advice? Thanks in advance.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum