Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing a motion to correct typo error

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 filing a motion to correct typo error on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:44 pm


Arresto Menor
I would like to ask for help on how to file a motion to correct a typographical error on a final court decision on a annulment case...
My sister's Marriage contract name appeared as
Elizabeth B. Caparanga

When we finally get a copy of the final court decision of the annulment case filed by his ex-husband it indicates that her middle initial as "B"
did not match the one that was being indicated in the copy that we had... "B" becomes "C"
Elizabeth C. Caparanga

Any help or reply to this matter would be a very big help since my sister is not in the country to settle this matter personally.

View user profile

2 Re: filing a motion to correct typo error on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:44 pm


ask her lawyer to file a motion for correction of the typo error

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum