Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

asking for dna

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 asking for dna on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:56 am

dareglo

Arresto Menor
Need ur advise po.. my husband had an affair at late ko na po ito nalaman. May anak na po sya sa kabit nya at nalaman ko din na pumirma sya sa birth certificate ng bata to acknowledge the child. Pero ngayon ay gusto naming ipa DNA ito para makasiguro na sya nga ang ama. Medyo nagkaproblema kasi po kame before "secondary infertility" hindi na po nasundan ang first child namin. Nagpa check-up po ako at nag undergo ng lahat ng laboratory and found out na wala naman po problema sa akin but ng yung husband ko na ang hiningan ng semen for insemination ay di po sya nagbigay. But that was 6 years ago. ngayon kung mapatunayan po na hindi nya anak yung bata paano po mababawi yung ginawa nyang pag acknowledge at pagpirma sa birth certificate?

View user profile

2 Re: asking for dna on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:33 pm

attyLLL

i recommend that you be able to convince the mother to allow the dna test voluntarily. it will cost about 45k.

if it is done through the court to force them to the dna test, it will be difficult because he already signed the birth certificate

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: asking for dna on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

prettyme2013

Arresto Menor
this is my problem if any one can advice me pls advice me..i am a filipina woman its my 3rd time i visit my australian fiance here in australia and as of now i am here and we have plan to get married in his birthday by october this year.my problem is he have a 4 years old son from filipina woman and my fiance is white-dark and that filipina woman where he have son is very dark and the son is very white according to my fiance he leave that woman coz he found out someone sms to that woman 'i love u'and if that man who sms that woman is filipino man the sms should be in tagalog not in english.my fiance not contracted that woman since he back here in australia,1 year later someone contract my fiance that woman was pregnat with my fiance then my fiance go to philippines and do a blood test and it was positive but one thing my fiance do is he do bloodtest to 1 doctor and 1 laboratory.and the woman where is my fiance have a son she is demanding so much money and if my fiance send like 100 australian dollar she treating my fiance to report him in immigration coz that woman want a big money and my fiance send support to that woman 25 thousand php just for 1 son and as of now that son is 4 years old and the money my fiance sending to that woman is almost 1 million peso already.what can i do and what kind of case my fiance and i can file to that woman,coz i want to file to that woman that she fraud my fiance so much and she using the son to do that and i want to do bloodtest again in 3 defferent doctor coz i dont know if that doctor where my fiance do bloodtest is that woman relative or that woman pay that doctor or whatevert.my only concern is i dont like torelate that woman to do that to my fiance and i dont know if she have defferent white man she asking support to her son same time asking my fiance support too.and i have got feeling that son is not my fiance son coz the filipino woman is very dark and my australian fiance is white-dark but the son is very white. i need hepl and advice so i can have a peaceful mind. i need an advice pls advice me.

View user profile

4 Re: asking for dna on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:39 pm

attyLLL

pretty, did he sign the birth certificate of the child?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: asking for dna on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:58 am

prettyme2013

Arresto Menor
yes he did sign the birth certificete thats the problem i think

View user profile

6 Re: asking for dna on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:23 pm

attyLLL

indeed that is problematic. try to get the mother to agree to a voluntary dna test.

View user profile

7 Re: asking for dna on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:56 am

dareglo

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the advise.. masyado po palang mahal ang cost ng dna. At ayaw din makipag cooperate ng mother ng bata. Just in case po na ma push namin ang dna. May paraan pa po ba na mabawi yung ginawang pagpirma ng husband ko sakaling mapatunayan na di sa kanya ang bata?

View user profile

8 Re: asking for dna on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 am

attyLLL

imo, any support previously given during the time the child was legally acknowledged will not be refunded.

in the case we handled, we asked the court to allow the acknowledgment to be withdrawn but the dna test was done voluntarily. it is possible to file a case and request for dna testing but the mother will surely oppose and it will depend on the appreciation of the court whether it will allow it in spite of a previous acknowledgment.

View user profile

9 Re: asking for dna on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:31 am

prettyme2013

Arresto Menor
attyLLL that possible she can report my fiance to immigration and can effect to my coming fiance visa application? what is the best way to do it?i plan to hired lawyer to make agrement that my fiance only support the son not the son mother not the woman family,she sms me if my fiance not sending her money she will include me to her file in immigration like sound she treating my fiance and me if she not get the big money that she want,sound she fraud my fiance.and my stupid fiance very scared and he send what that woman want.when time we married already do i have right to do an agrement to that woman?me and my fiance is already 5 years and that son is only 4 years my fiance sleep with her when i was busy working.what is the best way to avoid that woman demand,she always treating like she can report my fiance and me if my fiance not give her big money.im too tirid to listen her demand its not that easy to earn money she earning 25 thousand peso more than call center agent salary she is so lucky for that,how i wish to find a man who can make me pregnant and asking that like big money so easy.she enjoying my fiance money with her bf and i dont like to think that my fiance is her bank and this is make me so shit what can u adivce to me.?and i felt pity to my fiance coz he woking up 4am to start work here to earn money to live and that woman every month have drama aside the 25 thousand she have additional amount to ask for her drama almost every other day her son is sick according to her and we sick to hiring that too.

View user profile

10 Re: asking for dna on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:52 pm

attyLLL

he can file a petition in court for lowering of support.

View user profile

11 Re: asking for dna Today at 12:29 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum