Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

married but no proof of matremonial ceremony and falsify signature are presented..

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WEENER

Arresto Menor
Hi good day just want to seek an advice regarding my status.
I have a relationship before with my co worker we consider pioneer because we started to operate the company since 2008.
She is already 33 and I am 23 at that time with been living together for almost 6 months and lately i found out her negative attitude.I make decision to set or keep apart from her.But we are still in the same company as of this time.
Unfortunately when i was asking for CENOMAR it was been recorded that i got married under article 34 of family code stating that we lived together for almost 5 years and found out my signature was falsify.But reality there is no matremonial ceremony and I have proof that she is on duty on the day of our allegedly marriage.
How can i push through to declare a null and void and what would be my next step?
Looking forward for your reply

View user profile

attyLLL

you have to file a petition in court to have it declared null. if i were the lawyer handling, i would attack the falsified signature with handwriting experts and also prove that there was no ceremony

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

WEENER

Arresto Menor
apology for late response,
What am i working at the moment is i have to collect 8 kinds of ID that
with signature and i have to present it to nbi(handwriting experts)
i'll just give you update as soon as i finished this procedure
and hopefully to the next step.
I'am planning also to seek an advice to a PAO due to my financial incapacity to
provide a private lawyer.Is there any chance that my issue will be consider as thier priority?

View user profile

attyLLL

if you are earning more than 14k a month, you will be disqualified by pao

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum