2. The lot belongs to a city.
3. The house was formerly owned by person A.
4. Person A sold the house to person B.
5. Person B sold the house to Person C.
6. The house was burned.
7. When person C started to rebuild the house, Person A harrassed the workers.
8. Person A went to the police station and filed tresspassing.
9. Person A went to file a case at city hall, tresspassing and usurpation of right or something like that.
10. Police gave report stating that person C is tresspassing and AT LARGE.
11. Under any circumstances, the police did not ask person C any questions.
12. The police failed to establish who has the right to the burned house and who has right to rebuild.
13. Person C has the documents, person A has non except a certificate stating that he lived in the place since 1965.
1. Can I sue the police with the PLEB for failing to determine who owns the right to rebuild? (what kind of investigation has he done?, he did not see person C's documents. How come person C gets to be sued? The police even tried to stop the construction of the house without court order)
2. How long can an eviction case last?