Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 i need help on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:38 pm


Arresto Menor
hiwalay na po kami ng ama ng mga anak ko.Dalawa po anak namin isa 1 year old at 3 years old po.nasa abroad po sya.paano ko po ba mga anak namin about po sa sustento eh hindi naman po kami kasal.5 years po kami nagsama.ano po ba mga hakbang ang gagawin ko po?meron na po kami naging pirmahan sa baranggay nila kso po hindi po yon nasunod dahil wala po sya work dati,pero ngayon po nasa abroard po sya sa Qatar po.Ano po ba maari ko gawin legal po.smula january nsa abrord hanggang ngayon po ala pa po sya madaling salitang simula ngahiwlay po kmi ala sustento bibigay po.

nasa po masaagot po ninyo ito problma ko po.

Anna Crusim Surprised

View user profile

2 Re: i need help on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:10 am


Prision Mayor
Check mo ang Family Code re: support of illegitimate children by parent... Title VIII, Article 194-208 regarding support. Tignan mo rin Civil Code Book 1, Title IX, Article 290-304 on support of illegitimate children by parent. Para magkaroon ka ng idea...

Hindi ako abogado, ito'y para mabasa mo lang...

View user profile

3 Re: i need help on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:43 am


you can send a demand letter then file a complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum