Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seek legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 seek legal advice on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:36 am


Arresto Menor
Hello po. I am married for 13 years now. And we are having issues po eversince when it comes to my family and financial...Last march nagkaron ng issues as in naeskandalo buong street namin because of him na inaaway buong family ko na sobrang nakakahiya plus the fact na eversince napangasawa ko sya at nagkaanak kami never sya nag bigay ng sweldo nya sa kin baligtad at sya pa ang humhawak ng budget namin even nung wla pa kong work..please help..i really need an advice..ayaw ko na po sya makasama even my kids ayaw na din sumama sa kanya lalo na pag wala ako sa house ayaw din nila magstay dun with him

View user profile

2 Re: seek legal advice on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:37 am


you can file an application for a protection order at the bgy or with the court

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum