Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can He Sell ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can He Sell ? on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Arresto Menor
I am writing this for a friend. The situation is Title of House & Lot, Car, M/c are all in my friends name, can her husband sell any of them without her permission, he wants to sell the House and Lot at far less than its value, just to be out of the relationship. Can he sell without her signature ?.

View user profile

2 Re: Can He Sell ? on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Prision Mayor
Rockon...Kasal ba silang mag-asawa? What do you mean by in the name of your friends ang title at house? wala bang nakasaad na "married to xxx"? If yes, conjugal property nila. If property was acquired by your friend before celebration of their marriage, it could be an exclusive property ng friend mo, and the husband has no right to sell the property. Pero, if conjugal property, still your friend's consent is needed.

I am not a lawyer, I am only an ordinary person citing the above as my own opinion...

View user profile

3 Re: Can He Sell ? on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the response Ladie,
The Lot is in my friends name, from before the marriage, since then they have built the conjugal house on the Lot.
There is one more point that i forgot to say, her husband is foreign.

View user profile

4 Re: Can He Sell ? Today at 3:05 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum