Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 birth certificates, 2 marriages. I need you help please!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello am new here and very much need your help.

Here is the story:

My mom was married before to my biological father around the 70's. After bearing 2 children, they separated and have been for the past 25 or so years. My mother's name on her birth certificate is different than what she has used in all of her documents from baptismal, to passport, to school records. She got a passort though late registering a birth certificate via NSO.

Now here's the problem:
She met a german guy and married him. She was able to get a CENOMAR from NSO, since she used her latter birth certificate. However, the German Embassy recovered her initial birth certificate. Hence, the German visa was put on hold.

This is a very stressing predicament and I do not know what to do. Can you please help us?

Thanks and God bless.

View user profile


either petition the court to have a change in name in the marriage contract or to correct the birth certificate.

and hope they don't find out that she committed bigamy.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum