Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kagaano kalakas ang laban ko sa kasong ito....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mimay72682

Arresto Menor
Hi members of this forum. Please share your views/opinion re my topic...for an overview: Last February 22, I and my colleague on our way home, figured a vehicular accident. While we were riding on my motorcycle, we saw on the opposite lane an approaching big cargo truck (bale, kasalubong namin yung truck). Suddenly, a motorcycle behind the truck tried to overtake but unfortunately the driver of the motorcycle miscalculated his actions thus, he hit the left corner of the truck causing him with his motorcycle to swerved and skidded towards us (napunta sya sa lane namin)..Due to that sudden incident, my impulse was to forcefully do foot and hand breaks, and that's all i could recall. Apparently, I was unconscious. I was already in the hospital when I gained back my consciousness...

Now, while in the hospital, wala talagang efforts from the other party na makipag usap sa amin para sana aregluhin nalang ang lahat...since ako yung nauna nakalabas ng hospital, i instructed my mom to have a dialogue with the other party para sana pag usapan ang mga dapat pag-usapan..Unfortunately, when my mom introduced herself as my mother, hindi na binigyan ng chance nung uncle ng kabila na makapagsabi ang mom ko kung ano yung purpose nya ng pagpunta, instead binulyawan yung mom ko. Pinagbintangan ako na sinagasaan ko daw yung pamangkin nya kaya nabalian ng 5 ribs, which is for me napakaimpossible dahil 40km/hr lang ang takbo ko and may angkas pa ako at marami pa kaming dala plus paahon yung lane namin...dahil dito napilitan ako magfile ng kaso instead of aregluhin...now, malakas ba ang laban ko against sa kabila?

Kasi kung tutuusin, naaksidente kami ng friend ko ng dahil sa kanya dahil napunta sya sa lane namin plus sobrang lasing sya...may liability ba ako sa kanya?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum