Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pamana ng tatay ko

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pamana ng tatay ko on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day sainyo.
My father died last 2 months and was wondering if we his children has the right to claim shares from the properties/wealth of my dad.let me lay down the facts.

The marriage of my dad and mom was declared null and void because my mom was married to his ex husband back then.

My dad married my step mother in hongkong.

My father acknowledged us as his children. We are currently using his sirname.

It is safe to assume that the wealth and properties that he work for are named to my step mother.

My dad and step mom has a daugther.

My dad lives in the phillipines when he was alive and owns several farms a firm and a bunch of properties.

Since our step mom never reach out to us.i was wondering if we his children are eligible to claim shares from our dads wealth.

Hoping for your reply guys!

View user profile

2 Re: pamana ng tatay ko on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:29 pm


you are considered his illegitimate children, and are entitled to inherit part of his estate.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum