Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bigamy or Concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bigamy or Concubinage on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Cleo A. Viri

Arresto Menor
Maari ko po bang idemanda ang aking asawa at babae niya dahil ibinahay niya at ito ay buntis? Pero hindi ko po sila nahuling magkapatong, nahuli ko lang sila magkasama sa kubo na naka lock po ang pinto kahit may tao sa labas?

View user profile

2 Re: Bigamy or Concubinage on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:31 pm

prettyme2013

Arresto Menor
this is my problem if any one can advice me pls advice me..i am a filipina woman its my 3rd time i visit my australian fiance here in australia and as of now i am here and we have plan to get married in his birthday by october this year.my problem is he have a 4 years old son from filipina woman and my fiance is white-dark and that filipina woman where he have son is very dark and the son is very white according to my fiance he leave that woman coz he found out someone sms to that woman 'i love u'and if that man who sms that woman is filipino man the sms should be in tagalog not in english.my fiance not contracted that woman since he back here in australia,1 year later someone contract my fiance that woman was pregnat with my fiance then my fiance go to philippines and do a blood test and it was positive but one thing my fiance do is he do bloodtest to 1 doctor and 1 laboratory.and the woman where is my fiance have a son she is demanding so much money and if my fiance send like 100 australian dollar she treating my fiance to report him in immigration coz that woman want a big money and my fiance send support to that woman 25 thousand php just for 1 son and as of now that son is 4 years old and the money my fiance sending to that woman is almost 1 million peso already.what can i do and what kind of case my fiance and i can file to that woman,coz i want to file to that woman that she fraud my fiance so much and she using the son to do that and i want to do bloodtest again in 3 defferent doctor coz i dont know if that doctor where my fiance do bloodtest is that woman relative or that woman pay that doctor or whatevert.my only concern is i dont like torelate that woman to do that to my fiance and i dont know if she have defferent white man she asking support to her son same time asking my fiance support too.and i have got feeling that son is not my fiance son coz the filipino woman is very dark and my australian fiance is white-dark but the son is very white. i need hepl and advice so i can have a peaceful mind.

View user profile

3 Re: Bigamy or Concubinage on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor
Cleo A. Viri wrote:Maari ko po bang idemanda ang aking asawa at babae niya dahil ibinahay niya at ito ay buntis? Pero hindi ko po sila nahuling magkapatong, nahuli ko lang sila magkasama sa kubo na naka lock po ang pinto kahit may tao sa labas?

You can file for Concubinage kung ngsasama sila..

View user profile http://rambee.jad@gmail.com

4 Re: Bigamy or Concubinage on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:52 pm

lacrimosa

Arresto Menor
can i ask some help.. ano po ba pwede kong ikaso sa asawa ko na at babae nia??!? kasal kame.. 7yrs with 2 kids.. ndi na po sya nag papadala para sa mga anak ko.. at ngaun po ay may babae na siya at buntis pa po.. pero alam po ng babae na may asawa yung kinakasama nia?!?! pls help .. ndi ko na po alam gagawin ko.. kawawa na po mga anak ko..

View user profile

5 Re: Bigamy or Concubinage on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:25 am

assenav

Prision Mayor
lacrimosa wrote:can i ask some help.. ano po ba pwede kong ikaso sa asawa ko na at babae nia??!? kasal kame.. 7yrs with 2 kids.. ndi na po sya nag papadala para sa mga anak ko.. at ngaun po ay may babae na siya at buntis pa po.. pero alam po ng babae na may asawa yung kinakasama nia?!?! pls help .. ndi ko na po alam gagawin ko.. kawawa na po mga anak ko..

You can file concubinage and / or RA9262..

View user profile

6 Re: Bigamy or Concubinage on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:27 am

assenav

Prision Mayor
@lacrimosa, browse the forum for other advices regarding concubinage..
Madami ka poh makukuha ideas and at the same time matututo ka.. Smile

View user profile

7 Re: Bigamy or Concubinage on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:34 pm

lacrimosa

Arresto Menor
assenav wrote:@lacrimosa, browse the forum for other advices regarding concubinage..
Madami ka poh makukuha ideas and at the same time matututo ka.. Smile

thank you po sa payo.. Sad sana masettle ko na po itong problema ko..

View user profile

8 Re: Bigamy or Concubinage Today at 12:03 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum