Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

newbie me:)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 newbie me:) on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:58 pm


Arresto Menor
thank you in advance to all the admin and those heplful posts and discussions that can facilitate my thorough understanding about all legal matters. im a freshman of LLB Leyte Colleges, 26 yrs old, new member in this forum. Smile

View user profile

2 Re: newbie me:) on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:50 am


Arresto Menor
Hello, I am a newbie too. I just have a question regarding change of last name.

My daughter is now 7, when I have birth to her in 2005 the father acknowledged her as his daughter and signed her birth certificate een though we're not married. Ever since, the only birth cert I have for her school enrolments is the original one from the hospital. I am separated from her father for a long time now however I was wondering I haven't checked if the hospital indeed submitted her birth cert to NSO. My mum said she may not be registered yet. I want to change her name to mine and someone advised me that if she doesn't have a record in NSO yet, I can change her last name if I will file her as late registered.

I am now married and my husband wants to give his name to her. My question is, is it considered as falsification of public document if I changed her last name from her father's to either my maiden name or my husband's? Please help. Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum