Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

newbie me:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 newbie me:) on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Arresto Menor
thank you in advance to all the admin and those heplful posts and discussions that can facilitate my thorough understanding about all legal matters. im a freshman of LLB Leyte Colleges, 26 yrs old, new member in this forum. Smile

View user profile

2 Re: newbie me:) on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:50 am

Arresto Menor
Hello, I am a newbie too. I just have a question regarding change of last name.

My daughter is now 7, when I have birth to her in 2005 the father acknowledged her as his daughter and signed her birth certificate een though we're not married. Ever since, the only birth cert I have for her school enrolments is the original one from the hospital. I am separated from her father for a long time now however I was wondering I haven't checked if the hospital indeed submitted her birth cert to NSO. My mum said she may not be registered yet. I want to change her name to mine and someone advised me that if she doesn't have a record in NSO yet, I can change her last name if I will file her as late registered.

I am now married and my husband wants to give his name to her. My question is, is it considered as falsification of public document if I changed her last name from her father's to either my maiden name or my husband's? Please help. Thank you.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum