Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage contract error

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marriage contract error on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Chen, chien chih

Arresto Menor
ano po gagawin ko ang first name po ng asawa ko ay nalagay sa middle name ang middle name niya ang nasa firs name sa marriage certificate namin na NSO Na po.thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Marriage contract error on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:37 pm


TEN steps to be undertaken in the correction o an entry in a civil registry document

Contact a lawyer who will prepare the Petition for Correction of Entry.

Lawyers shall file the Petition in the Regional Trial Court. The fee for filing the Petition in the Regional Trial Court is Php 160.00.

The Petition will be raffled and assigned to a branch of the Regional Trial Court.

The assigned Regional Trial Court shall issue an Order for the publication of its Order in a newspaper of general circulation for three consecutive weeks. Fee for publication varies.

The Order contains the date of the first hearing.

During the first hearing, the lawyer will present compliance of the jurisdictional requirements like publication of the Order in a newspaper of general circulation.

After establishing compliance with jurisdictional requirements, the petitioner will be presented in Court to testify. The Court may assign the Clerk of Court to receive evidence.

During the hearing, i is possible that an oppositor may appear contesting the Petition. If no oppositor appears, the Clerk of Court will receive the petitioner's evidence.

After presentation of evidence, the Court will rule on the Petition.

If the decision is favorable, the Court will order the Office of Civil Registrar to correct the entry in the civil registry document (birth/marriage/death certificate of the petitioner).

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

3 Re: Marriage contract error on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:21 pm


Arresto Menor
papano po if ung birthdate po ung mali?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum