Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

changing surname of my baby

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 changing surname of my baby on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm


Arresto Menor
hi,gudevening .. tanung ko lang po pano po kaya kung yung baby ko po eh naka apelyido po skn tapos gusto ko na po iapelyido sa father po nya ?! .. wla po kc sya ng tym na nagfill up po ng bc eh need na po maipasa sa city hall pra sa ilang concerns ko po about sa maternity loan ko po kaya d sya nakapirma and di po nalagay kht yung info about po sknya as father ng bata .. pano po kaya maganda at mabilis na paraan pra mapalitan na po yung surname nya ? .. asahan ko po reply nyo .. thank you ! .. godbless Smile [b]

View user profile

2 Re: changing surname of my baby on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 pm


the father has to execute an affidavit of acknowledgment and authority to use surname of the father. inquire at the civil registrar

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum