Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advise for my rights to my son

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need advise for my rights to my son on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:59 pm


Arresto Menor
goodday... I'm 36 years old married but seperated for 2years.. ( not legally ) My story is like this I was 4 years working in UAE ... my husband was in Phils. working in govt but not really sure kung may work pa sya dahil lagi namn sya nasa bahay. kinuha ko din sya sa aboard but he was unlucky d nakanap ng work... I was trying to save are marriage pero meron tlagang kulang eh. after that he went back home.. I meet a guy in that country dated him then accidentally got pregnant.. I kept the baby 2 yrs old n sya. but within that period that I was pregnant nalaman ng husband ko... kinuha nya ung panganay ko sa parents ko and d n binalik after that. When I arrived I went straight to them to get my son back bec since he was born .. nasa poder kmi ng family ko... nagaway kmi.. d ko nakuha anak .. buntis po ako nun.. and after delivery of my second baby was diagnosed to have enlargement of heart so nagpagaling pdin ako. Ano po b dapat ko gawin para makuha ko anak ko his turning 11 this april. please help. ayoko na bumalik sa husband ko din wla nman ako kinakasama nagbibigay ung tatay ng second baby ko pero wla nman plans. thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Need advise for my rights to my son on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:30 pm


you have to file a petition for custody and prove that the child should be with you.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Need advise for my rights to my son on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:41 pm


Arresto Menor
but how strong will be my fight be ? I mean the percentage ? I know that in law I commit adultery.. And how much time this would take? And the expenses po.

thanks for the reply...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum