Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support and properties

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support and properties on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:11 pm


Arresto Menor
I been married w/ my husband since 2007 and have one child..and he stopped supporting our child since 2012,and found that he has another woman and now pregnant..He is working in sea base. I want to hold him in POEA..what will i do? what is the requirements need to show? at saka po pla pinatira na ng husband ko s other woman yung pinapagawa nmin n bahay..ano po b ang dapat kong gawin?

View user profile

2 Re: child support and properties on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:33 pm


visit the OWWA and POEA, but i am not sure they can help you. try to evict the woman. send a demand letter to your husband and then file a complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum