Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i want to change the surname of my daughter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 i want to change the surname of my daughter on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:44 pm


Arresto Menor

good day po sa lahat nga sumubaybay sa site.

just want to know how to deal this problem.

may ka live-in po ako for almost 7 years na and may 2 na po kaming anak.

yung panganay is going to school na. gsto ko ma ayos ang surname nya kasi hndi apelyido ko ang dala nya ngayun apelyido po ng ka live-in ko or sa Mama nya.

anu po ba ang dapat kong gawin pra ma change ko ang Apelyido nya sa Apelyido ko.

maraming salamat po..

View user profile


if you can get the consent of the mother, you can issue an affidavit of acknowledgement and authority to use surname of the father

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum