Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Solicitor General, Cases filed abroad...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Solicitor General, Cases filed abroad... on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:55 pm


Arresto Menor
What kind of cases are brought up to the Solicitor General? How do we go about filing a complaint against someone living abroad for covering up drugs, and death threats? I have not received any notice from anyone however I learned from a "spy" that this person who is involved in covering up drugs trafficked by his wife, cyber crimes, death threats, has filed a case against me abroad and I would be notified by the Solicitor General's office. Pardon me for my ignorance but I am totally clueless about this. Please give as many details as you could. What am I supposed to do if I get a notice? How is it possible if I'm living abroad and not in the Philippines? Will I get some restrictions to travel before the case has started or during its' course? The man who filed the case said it is a CRIMINAL CASE. Is this true or not.

The grounds on which he is filing this case is according to him, cyber crimes, and harassment. As far as I am concerned, I did not hack anybody's account. I did not steal files from the internet or elsewhere. I do keep chat histories worth 2 years. Infact, I gave this person access to my social networking sites to gather evidences against his wife. I have informed his family and work place of the information I found on him, since he did not abide with our agreement via email with my IP address since I am not hiding anything. The information I provided to his company and family are real and not mere slander. However I do not know if it's legal to post these information on the internet since I was barred from reporting to the police, and they threatened to get back at me if I report to the Central for Narcotics Bureau. I did not know what to do but give the information to certain people, before it's too late. How can I best defend myself in this case, if ever I get that notice? How can I file a case against the now ex-wife, and him. She lives now in Siam. He lives in a country reachable by 3.5 hours flight where chewing gum is banned. Both are non Fil
ipino citizens.

View user profile

2 Re: Solicitor General, Cases filed abroad... on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:19 pm


if you can prove your allegations, you can file a complaint against them in the place where they supposedly commit these crimes

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum