Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me with my question sir please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help me with my question sir please on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:58 pm

ronald suan

Arresto Menor
good evening sir .. magtatanong lng aq about sa pag HIT ko sa nbi i was scheduled to claim it this april 8... i was wondering kung huhulihin ba aq kc i did something bad way back 2004 ng makabangga aq ng motorsiklo then i just gave him a fake address of mine. i didn,t know na pina blotter nya aq and also sa LTO dito sa davao kaya pagkuha q ng license i was traced but i already settled it with him and i have nw my new license. ask q lng baka yung blotter na yun sa police ang reason of my hit... will they arrest me on the spot if i claim...

View user profile

2 Re: help me with my question sir please on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:55 am


Criminal Cases are usually encoded on the NBI Databank; a simple Police blotter is dubious.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum