Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me with my question sir please

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help me with my question sir please on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:58 pm

ronald suan

Arresto Menor
good evening sir .. magtatanong lng aq about sa pag HIT ko sa nbi i was scheduled to claim it this april 8... i was wondering kung huhulihin ba aq kc i did something bad way back 2004 ng makabangga aq ng motorsiklo then i just gave him a fake address of mine. i didn,t know na pina blotter nya aq and also sa LTO dito sa davao kaya pagkuha q ng license i was traced but i already settled it with him and i have nw my new license. ask q lng baka yung blotter na yun sa police ang reason of my hit... will they arrest me on the spot if i claim...

View user profile

2 Re: help me with my question sir please on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:55 am

jd888

Criminal Cases are usually encoded on the NBI Databank; a simple Police blotter is dubious.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum