Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

restraining order

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 restraining order on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 am


Arresto Menor


My parents don't like my US citizen fiance. When I was about to apply for a fiancee visa before for the united states, they stopped me for proceeding with my application by locking me up in a rehab.I suspect that they pay off various political officers here in philippines as they have strong connections with them. as one time I was leaving for the US to visit my fiance, I suspect my father had his friend from doj and bureau of immigration release a statement that I had a fake "estafa" case here and should not be allowed to leave the country.Furthermore, I suspect that they pay off the psychiatrists here in philippines to say i have bipolar disorder for not listening to them and choosing by myself which guy I want to be with. I'm 33 years old, an adult and should not be treated this way. My parents told me should I continue being with my fiance and process my application to get to the united States to live there with my fiance theyre going to lock me up again in a rehab.

Does anybody have an idea if I can sue my parents by filing restraining order against them so they can be legally barred from meddling in my life since I'm an adult and there's a good chance they're paying off people around here to make it look like I'm mentally incapacitated to make my own decisions in life as an adult?


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum