Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case should I file to the mistress of my husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi, please give me some advice about my case.
My husband and I, separated for almost a year but we still have continuous communication and he still come to our house. He went in Singapore last January to find a job, he just came back this month. I though that he went there for a job but it doesn't and I found out that he is having an affair with his former classmate. The girl is a nurse and also they said that the girl is pregnant with my husband. Can I sue a case to both of them. And I want also to remove the lisence of the girl for being a nurse and also is it possible na Hindi makalabas ng bansa ulit ang husband ko?

Thank you. I badly need your advice.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum